Due to limited time and the significant efforts we spend on each intern, the CoRe lab currently only accepts master/undergrad interns from Peking University and Tsinghua University.
- PKU/THU Tong Class students:
Please directly email Prof. Zhu your CV and statement of purpose in English.
- PKU Zhi Class students:
Please apply through the research rotation program.
- Other students:
Thank you for your interest in participating in our research. To apply for a research intern position, please complete this Google Form. Please first check out the lab website before filling in the form; this will significantly increase your chance. We will be in touch if there is a match.
The CoRe lab has a few openings of postdoc positions. A qualified candidate should:
- have obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree from top universities, preferred from the U.S.;
- have been professionally trained in computer vision, cognitive science, machine learning, robotics, or related AI fields;
- have a strong publication record;
- have demonstrated abilities of independently conducting top research.
If you feel you are qualified, please directly email Prof. Zhu your CV and statement of purpose in English.